Monzabon-Plus at the 4-star hotel in Lech am Arlberg
Good to know
Worthwhile indulgence is what’s waiting for you at your 4-star hotel in Lech am Arlberg:
- Children’s menu from
- We treat you to two 5-course set menus featuring upscale, local, natural or vitality cuisine, with themed buffets and Chinese fondue evenings at the hotel restaurant in Lech am Arlberg from
- Daily selection of fresh and crisp salads at our salad buffet
- Cap off the evening with exquisite cheese specialties
- Gluten-free dishes, diet cuisine, vegetarian cuisine etc. available on request
Enjoy your “breakfast foodies buffet” from 7.45-10.30 am with organic options, fresh fruit, freshly and lovingly prepared egg dishes, different juices, a selection of bread dishes and desserts, muesli, cornflakes, and farmer’s milk or local ham.
Mmh, that tastes nice!
Something sweet in the afternoon?
Absolutely; enjoy fresh cakes, strudel and other desserts from the Monzabon patisserie at our restaurant, Jägerstube, or in the lobby.
We ensure your relaxation
Relax in our indoor pool after a strenuous day of skiing or kick back in one of the saunas in the spa in Lech am Arlberg:
- Finnish sauna (90 °C)
- Organic sauna (60 °C) = with elevated humidity
- Steam bath with aromas (40 °C)
- Brine steam sauna (40 °C) = marine salt brine, atomised at regular intervals
Relax in the rest area after having reinvigorated yourself at the juice bar. We further offer you:
- A small gym area
- Massages, such as classic full-body massages or partial massages
Free admission to our ice skating area
Take a few spins on the 300 m² ice area. You can borrow ice skates from us or compete in a game of ice stock sports on Wednesday evenings.
Jagdhaus rooms, Jagdherren rooms, Förster rooms and Jäger rooms – something for everyone. For families with children, senior citizens, couples, or single travellers.
Find in your room
Our information map with many useful tips to start the holiday. Furthermore, enjoy a welcome dish for all ages for reinvigoration after a long journey. Additionally:
- Cuddly bathrobes and terry cloth bath shoes are waiting for a trip to the SPA area
- TV and sound system
- Internet access via WLAN (in all rooms and the lobby)
- Phone, room safe, wake-up services make holiday life easier
- Anti-allergy linen and selection of pillows on request
- DVD player on request
We organise, arrange, obtain, book, and prepare almost everything your heart desires – chocolates, flowers, ski passes, plane tickets, taxi transfer, babysitter...
We can organise anything for young families that you don’t want to bring along, such as diapers, baby food, child toboggans or buggies. Please let us know upon booking your accommodation at Lech am Arlberg.
Your car, too, can relax for free in our underground parking facility. Optional parking service available by request.
Arrival and departure
Your booked suite or room in Lech am Arlberg is reserved for you from 4 am and is available to you until 11 am on your day of departure. We gladly keep your luggage at our 4-star hotel in Lech am Arlberg, if you depart late, allowing you to enjoy your departure day to the fullest.
You also have the entire day of arrival available. There are numerous check-in options available, if you want to hit the slopes in the meantime.
You are welcome to settle your bill in cash, with VISA or MasterCard, and – for our Austrian and German guests – with cash card. Please note that we add 3% to all special services paid by credit card.
Experience the Monzabon-Plus benefits offered by the 4-star hotel in Lech am Arlberg yourself and enjoy the extensive indulgent services available during your next stay. Have you already made your reservation?