Rooms in Lech am Arlberg
The right ambiance for everyone
Hotel Monzabon is committed to tradition and maximum cosiness, a fact which is reflected by our hotel rooms in Lech am Arlberg reflect. All rooms impress guests with classic elements and modern amenities. We ensure that you will enjoy every aspect of your exclusive and charming spa and ski holiday from the first to the last second.
Your holiday accommodations at a glance
Look forward to genuine hospitality in a well-thought-out living atmosphere with comfort services for children and adults. Comfort and breathtaking views await you in the following rooms:
Our Jagdhaus hotel rooms in Lech am Arlberg are family rooms consisting of one to two bedrooms, living room, bathroom and WC.
Double rooms with small lounge, bathroom / WC or shower/WC
Large double rooms with lounge, bathroom and WC
Double rooms with bathroom/WC or shower/wc
Double rooms with shower/WC
Our services at a glance
Look forward to the following included services during a stay at our 4-star hotel in Lech am Arlberg with inviting Monzabon charm:
- TV, clock radio, bathrobes and hairdryer in all rooms in Lech am Arlberg
- Internet work station at reception, WLAN in all rooms in Lech am Arlberg
- First and only hotel ice skating rink with over 300 m² of artificial ice surface for ice skating or ice stock sport. The ice skating rink is air-conditioned.
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, organic sauna, solarium, masseur available at the spa hotel in Lech am Arlberg by arrangement
- Hotel bar with
- Dining hall "Karhornstube, Walserstube, Jägerstube" in the hotel restaurant in Lech am Arlberg for breakfast and dinner
- Jägerstube for lunch and afternoon breaks
- Free underground parking
- Organised transfer (Innsbruck, Zurich, Langen, Munich Airport) or via Arlberg-Express. More information: arlbergexpress.com
Culinary experiences during a Monzabon holiday
We aim to give you a full indulging experience, which is why we accompany your stay at your hotel in Lech am Arlberg with refined culinary art all day. Starting with the extensive breakfast gourmet buffet with breakfast honey, our team serves fine culinary treats from the region with classic Austrian and selected international highlights at the hotel restaurant in Lech am Arlberg. The 5-course set evening menu with highlights from the upscale cuisine, salad buffet, cheese selection and alternating fondue evenings and themed buffets makes holiday dreams come true, granting the utmost enjoyment from the first to the very last bite. A nightcap at the bar is the perfect way to see out the evening.
Firmly established traditions
Did you know that Lech Zürs is the home of the popular winter sport of skiing? The Arlberg is considered to be the cradle of alpine skiing. Ski & board aside, many other sports activities as well as exciting traditions have found a home in Lech and Zürs. The region can look back on a long, eventful history and still shows traces of fascinating Walser customs. Experience these traditions at Hotel Monzabon. Characteristic costumes and recipes already familiar to our great-grandparents accompany you during your stay. Are you already familiar with the history of our hotel? The eventful Monzabon history is certainly worth a look as is our brand-new room offer for seminar guests.
Have you already booked your room in Lech am Arlberg? We are looking forward to your non-binding enquiry!